We're a bit tight now,my brother needs to enroll for his last semester in college and there's so much expenses. So we need to eat and cook what we have at home because honestly, I am so broke right now. And here's what my budget can buy...
Kamote tops(from our neighbor's garden)
Here's how I did it:
- Saute the garlic in oil until slightly brown, add the onions and the tomatoes
- Add the Sardines ,avoid crushing the fish, let it sit for 3 mins
- Pour 2-3 cups of water and simmer until it starts to boil
- Sprinkle the sinigang mix (measure it according to your desired sourness)
- Add the kamote tops until cooked.
I only spend 30 pesos and I already have yummy viand! Its good for 2-3 person:) I learn this from my my friends here in Teresa,Rizal. You should try it!