Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Places I've been.

I love travelling.I really do. Though most of the time, I cant afford it, I still try to travel with minimal budget. So let me share some of the places I been to. For me, the memories of these travel is my treasure. I may not have material things, but I do know that I've lived my life, I been happy, and I enjoyed every adventures.
Boracay , 2012
I was awed, the place was amazing. I was with my whole family and it was fun.

Ambon-ambon Falls, Laguna , 2011
That was an epic adventure. I cant forget how hard it is to reach the falls, but its totally worth it:)
Villa Escudero, 2011
It was with my bestfriend. 
Ati-atihan Festival in Aklan, 2011
Sorry about my face. And the pose, Oh my, so so lame.
Tagaytay, 2012
It was with my Cabillo Family. One of the best trip I had.
Boracay, 2013
Of course we came back. Who wont, right? :)
Ati-atihan Festival in Aklan, 2013
Lot more fun the second time around.
Tanay Adventure Camp, 2013
I'm afraid of heights , but nah, I only live once so yeah, there.

Hongkong, 2014
It was the best adventure yet. Especially because I'm with my Mom and my love. 


Macau, 2014
It was brief but I love it. 

There. That was some of my adventure and I'm looking forward for more. It is my greatest dream to travel the world, and I plan to fulfill that. 

Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow.” 
― Anita Desai

No comments:

Post a Comment