Saturday, August 23, 2014

The one that got away.

I'm happy. He's perfect. He makes me happy.
But there were times that I thought of you.
There were so many what if's.

I don't know if I really fell in love with you or I just fell in love with our memories.
Those times when we talk almost every minute of everyday.
I can still remember how you made me laugh, or how you gave me butterflies.
You're sweet, but at the same time, you're a jerk.
I was really into you, though I know its wrong, because you're not mine.
How could you do that? You made me feel that I was the most especial girl even though I know that you're taken. I still cannot comprehend how stupid I was because I let you come closer.

Yes, I almost fell in love with you, I never admit it, but I knew I was falling. That's the reason why I start avoiding you. I remember missing you so much, but I force myself not to communicate with you.

Its been awhile now. Two years? I don't know, I lost count. There were times that I asked myself, what if I let you in? Would you really choose me over her? What if I didn't stay away? What if I grabbed the chance to be with you when you two broke up ? I guess I'll never answer that.

But it was a blessing in disguise. Because I met him. By choosing to let you go, I come across with the most amazing person I can ever be with.
Yes, I loved our memories, but I loved him more now. Yes, I still remember you once in a while but he made me realized that I made a right choice.

I hope you're happy now..cause I am.

Goodbye B.

No comments:

Post a Comment