Monday, September 29, 2014

Happy birthday Babe:)

Its my loves 24th birthday.

I'm broke but I tried my very best to make it special. So here's a 300 pesos celebration I prepare for him.
Yey to this UFC TIPID Pack. Its only 69 pesos. It already has Pasta and Spaghetti sauce. I just bought additional ingredients like garlic and onion, corned beef, 1 piece of jumbo hotdog and cheese




 It was my first time to cook spaghetti and I was happy with the result. He also loved it. Well, he love everything I cook. Maybe he just love me too much to complain:)
 Here's my spaghetti with love.

Then I prepared a special movie night for him.
I set up our living room to look cozy, I hung some lights around the room, lit candles, put some balloons and find a good movie in the laptop.
I completed it with pizza and popcorn.



And instead of wine or champagne, I bought our favorite milk tea for our drink.

He loved it. He was touched by the effort, cause I wasn't usually like this. I love seeing him happy, it also makes me happy. Its becoming obvious how he's changing me because I'm starting to learn how to express my feelings and I am no longer afraid to make an effort because I know he's worth it. 
I love you baby. Happy birthday.







8 comments:

  1. Aww this is the cutest thing ever!:)
    Mmm that spaghetti looks delicious... maybe because it's filled with love!<3
    June
    The Journeys' of my beating heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, the movie night was set out so beautifully.
    Hope he had a great day! Love your blog:)
    -Lauren xoxo
    pretty-things-a-n-d-polka-dots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Looks like you two had a good time. :)
    Check out my blog? Let me know if you did.

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete