Tuesday, September 9, 2014

My Girls.

I only have few friends. Di kasi ako mabarkadang tao.

I believe na mas okay ang konte basta too. 
So let me introduce you to 4 of those few friends I have.
We met up last saturday and it was super fun.



Here's April, Grace and Me.

The guy is my friend's boyfriend and next to him is Clai.

They are one of my closest friends.I met them during college, and sine then we became a group.
I can tell them anything and they wont judge me. Being with them is always fun and whenever I feel bad, they really try to uplift me. They are the kind of friend who will be there for you no matter what and I am blessed to have them.


1 comment:

  1. Masarap talaga yung feeling na kasama yung mga best buddies mo. You dont need to pretend at pwede mo silang itulak pag feel mo lang LOLs. Yung mga best buds ko di ko na nakikita, hirap talaga pag me mga sarili ng buhay.

    ReplyDelete