Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Pigging out.


Yesterday was my boyfriend's free day, so as usual we had our movie marathon  + pigging out date.
Its my favorite kind of date because I can cuddle with him, talk about everything and of course, he always stuffed me with food.(He knows how foodie I am)


Pepero ! One of my favorite. 
My brother used to give his girlfriend one of this so I got curious and tried it, 
and from then on, I can't get enough of it.
Its a pretzel stick dipped in chocolate and almond. Ahhhh..its heavenly.
 Its always my pasalubong from boyfie:)

This Hungarian sausage sandwich. It was tasty and really big. I forgot that my jaw still hurts when I bought this. Though, I still manage to devour it with numerous tiny bites :)

Barbecue! Its always on our what to eat list. Simply because it delicious and easy to find, there's a lot of Ihaw-ihaw stall in our place. 


Balut, 
a boiled, fertilized duck egg. Its our favorite street food. It looks disgusting but definitely flavorful. Sipping the amniotic fluid from small hole that you made in the balut is the first part. It taste like chicken soup. Next is the yellow part which tastes like any egg yolk, just softer. And of course, the chick, well, you gotta try it to understand why it is so delectable. Me and boyfie never ate just one balut, we always go for more. Yes, thats how delish it is.

~~~~
I am so damn lucky to have A as a boyfriend. He doesn't care how much I eat, he spoiled me, he remembers what food I love, and he always try to satisfy my cravings. Simple things like this makes me happy.  I don't know what he sees in me, but I'm thankful. 



People who love to eat are always the best people.” – Julia Child. 


2 comments:

  1. Naku maeenjoy mo lugar namin sa Pateros, balut capital yun ng Pinas. hihi

    ReplyDelete