Monday, September 15, 2014

If I stay

Mia Hall thought the hardest decision she would ever face would be whether to pursue her musical dreams at Juilliard or follow a different path to be with the love of her life, Adam. But what should have been a carefree family drive changes everything in an instant, and now her own life hangs in the balance. Caught between life and death for one revealing day, Mia has only one decision left, which will not only decide her future but her ultimate fate.- Written by Warner Bros.

I watched this movie with my boyfriend, and I cried like a baby in the theater.It was really a tear jerker. Though I kinda know how the story goes, because of its book,it didn't really stop me from feeling sorry for Mia. And of course her love ones. All in all, I like it. Not the usual type of movie I love but it was good enough. The ending just-----agh. I cant say it sucks, because it does not. But you know, it kinda left me hanging. 
Rating: 7/10




No comments:

Post a Comment